Productivity Workshop (Jan 2018)
Longer than 2 hours
Session One – Taming the Whirlwind
Session Two – SMART Goals
Session Three – Getting Things Done
It’s a new year. What are your plans and dreams for your business? What will you do this year to grow your business more than last year?
If you can relate to any of these statements, the Productivity Workshop is for you…
- I feel like I’m constantly busy but I’m not making any real progress.
- My business is running my life, not the other way around.
- It seems like I’m always doing client work, but I never have time to work on my own business.
If those statements sound familiar, you’re not alone! These are common challenges faced by virtually all WordPress business owners.
Nathan Ingram started his first web business in 1995. Over the years, he has developed a solid productivity system that has helped him work fewer hours and still make more money. In this webinar series Nathan will unpack his productivity system and explain the tools and processes he uses to manage his busy world, eliminate wasted time and improve focus.
3+ hours of live training and interaction with an extended Q&A time at the end:
- Taming the Whirlwind
Learn how to improve your business even if you’re busy with client work.
- Setting SMART Goals
Learn how to set meaningful goals that will grow your business.
- Getting Things Done
Learn how to control your workload instead of your workload controlling you.
What you’ll receive during the live Productivity Workshop:
- The Advance Goal Toolkit, with worksheets to create and manage meaningful goals
- Nathan’s templates for using Evernote and Trello to manage your workflow
- Ask questions and receive answers from Nathan about your specific productivity challenges.