Introduction to Conversion Copywriting
Have you ever wished you could sit down, write a few words… and get more people to buy from you?
Being able to convince people with your words is like having a superpower… only better, because ANYONE can learn how.
You just need to know where to start.
In this session, Joel Klettke will explain the basics of conversion copywriting. Plus, he’ll give you some time-tested tips that will save you HOURS of headaches, guesswork, and trial-and-error.
- What conversion copywriting is, and why it’s different than ANY OTHER type of writing
- Why great conversion copywriting isn’t about manipulation or tricks
- How to figure out who you’re actually writing to
- How long your copy needs to be… and why
- The RIGHT way to structure your pages
- Plus, a step-by-step process to follow every time you write
You’ll walk away with a clear understanding of what it takes to write high-converting copy, and a process you can follow to get started on your own.
Meet Joel Klettke
Joel Klettke is a sought-after conversion copywriter and consultant.
He runs Business Casual Copywriting where he’s helped clients like HubSpot and ReadMe.io turn more visitors into customers. Having audited hundreds of sites for clients, he knows how to sniff out copy and conversion issues—and more importantly, how to help you fix them without pulling random levers and praying something works.
You can follow him on Twitter @JoelKlettke.