How to Protect WordPress From…. Your Users
According to the Verizon Data Breach Investigations Report, 81% of hacking-related breaches leveraged either stolen or weak passwords**.** So it probably shouldn’t surprise us that even though 91% of people know reusing passwords is a poor practice, 59% of people still reuse their passwords everywhere!
This is why you need a WordPress User Security Strategy that is automated and protects your WordPress website from… your users.
What You Will Learn:
- The different types of WP users and their capabilities.
- The level of security for different types of users.
- How to implement and enforce a password policy.
- How to lock down your WP login.
- How to limit device access to the WP dashboard.
- How to protect your users against session hijacking attacks.