How to Prepare, Hire, and Thrive with a Virtual Assistant without Breaking the Bank – Part 1
- Do you have too much work to do and not enough time?
- Do you feel if you had help from the right team member, that you could grow your income and expand your influence?
- Do you want to hire quality help, yet you don’t know how to do it or think you can’t afford it?
- Can you think about going on vacation or taking a few days off and not worry about your business or clients?
- Have you tried outsourcing, yet found it’s more hassle than it’s worth?
- Is your current VA performing the way you want?
- Do you wish you could do more of what you love and less of what you hate?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this series of webinars is for you! Dave Braun of HireMyVA.com will dive into the secrets behind hiring and thriving with a virtual assistant, and how that can transform your life and business.
Meet Dave Braun
Dave is CFO (Chief Freedom Officer) of HireMyVA.com, where he helps people to Reclaim their Freedom by teaching them to Hire and Thrive with Virtual Assistants. He’s also CEO of Pro Website Creators where he creates WordPress (and other types of) websites for small businesses. Prior to these amazing adventures, Dave worked at a semiconductor company for almost 30 years, led teams across multiple continents and holds six patents. He also has co-created several iPhone apps.