How to Configure iThemes Security on Client Sites
Not all clients are created equal. Unfortunately, a blocked brute force attack will trigger complaints of weak security instead of praise for protecting their site from an attack. Other clients will pay you to manage their site’s security, but after you configure the security settings, they go in after you and modify settings they don’t understand.
In this webinar, we will share some tips on how to make managing client security easier. What you will learn:
– How to control who receives security notifications.
– How to limit the number of notifications you receive.
– How to hide the security settings from your clients that demand Admin access.
– How to create a Security Dashboard for a client.
– How to use User Groups to apply the right settings to the right users.