7 Ways You Can Detect and Stop Malicious Behavior with iThemes Security Pro
Due to a lack of security logging, the average time to detect a breach is 280 days!
That is why the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) has named Insufficient Logging and Monitoring as one of the biggest threats to your website.
You have to be aware that WordPress login is being attacked, or your content is getting scraped to stop it. You need to know that your website was breached to prevent any more damage from being done. Simply put, WordPress security begins and ends with monitoring and logging.
A Brief Summary of What Will be Covered:
- Why Logging is Critical to Your Website’s Security
- How Smart Hackers Remain Undetected After a Breach
- The Smoking Gun of The Solar Winds Hack (Hint: It was logged.)
- Why Malware Scans Aren’t Enough to Detect a Breach
- What Security Events You Need to Monitor
- How to Easily Start Logging Security Events with iThemes Security Pro